Thursday, June 12, 2008

Apologies

Hey folks, I am about 75 pages into the book and there has already been a pretty graphic (kind of funny though in a gross way?) scene in the book. This serves as an apology since I picked the book, as well as a warning to anyone who might be sensitive. This is why I usually stick to classics :) The good news is that it hasn't been a boring book!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Ha ha, I think I got to that same part today. They need like book ratings or something so you know these things ahead of time.

Christina said...

yeah seriously, i wonder if there is a website out there that does that...

anyway, i'm even farther into the book now and the bad scenes keep popping up. i'm really embarrassed...if you are sensitive at all PLEASE skip this book and we will try again next month, maybe with a nancy drew book or something equally safe :)

Melissa Fielding said...

WOW! I couldn't really force myself into starting the dang book yet but maybe now I'll have to give it a try! :)